John,Jr. Collier - Visual Anthropology: Photography as a Research Method Publisher: University of New Mexico Press; Revised & enlarged edition (October 1, 1986) | Language: English | ISBN-10: 0826308996 | PDF | 266 pages | 9 mb
Description :First published in 1967, Visual Anthropology has become a classic in its field, invaluable not only for anthropologists but for anyone using photography, film, and video to understand human behavior and culture. This completely revised and expanded edition brings the technical information up to date and includes the insights the Colliers have gained from nearly thirty-five additional years of collective teaching and research experience since the first edition.
- The Manual of Photography 10th Edition
- [EN] Langford’s Starting Photography, Fourth Edition
- [EN] Langford’s Basic Photography, Eighth Edition: The Guide for Serious Photographers
- [EN] Digital Photography Expert Techniques – Ken Milburn
- [EN] Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary
- [EN] Photography and Literature (Exposures) – François Brunet